Variety is the spice of life, recently replacing "Ol' Paw Johnson's Life Spice—Now With Real Flakes of Life!" Shake things up with this Groupon.
Choose from Five Options
- $10 for $20 worth of food and drinks at Sala Thai on M Street
- $15 for $30 worth of food and drinks at Sushi U on U Street
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks at Sala Thai on U Street
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks at Sala Thai in Bethesda
- $20 for $40 worth of food and drinks at Sala Thai in Petworth
Each restaurant location serves its own menu of authentic Thai dishes, such as pad prik king ($8.95–$10.95), panang curry with shrimp ($14.95), and kee mao ($7.95–$14.95).
Sala Thai Minnesota Ave.
Though united by their name and a penchant for serving spicy Southeast Asian cuisine, each Sala Thai restaurant blazes its own culinary trail. Some dishes, such as the kee mao—flat rice noodles sautéed in hot chilis—sate diners' hungers at all locations, and other bites can only be found in one place. To appease a variety of tastes, each location has a daily specials menu, which features entrees like Chu Chee Seafood, a medley of seafood in a signature coconut red curry.