- $20 Worth of Traditional Afghani Cuisine for Two or More People
- $20 Towards a Take-Out Order
Salang Pass Restaurant
Deep in the Hindu Kush region of the Afghan mountains lies the Salang Pass, which connects the northern and southern parts of the country. So too does Salang Pass Restaurant connect the culinary traditions from around Afghanistan.
- Appetizer: Steamed mantoo dumplings are stuffed with beef, onions, cilantro, and a blend of aromatic spices, tempered by a cool garlic yogurt sauce with mint.
- Entree: Qabili Pallow is Afghanistan's most famous dish. Seasoned Basmati rice baked with spices and tomatoes served with lamb shank and topped with slivered carrots and raisins. Choice of Chicken or Lamb Shank.
- Dessert: End meals with a touch of sweetness with an order of jala, a homemade ice cream in rose water