Fencing is America’s favorite sport because it combines the visceral excitement of swordplay with the stylish outfits of beekeeping. Fight fashionably with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$110 for a Middle School camp package for beginners in grades 6–8 (a $231 total value)
- Admission for August 27–31 camp from 1 p.m. to 5 p.m. (up to a $175 value)
- Membership to the USFA (a $5 value)
- One fencing glove (an $11 value)
- One month of sparring (a $40 value)<p>
$115 for a Musketeer half-day camp package for beginners in grades 3–5 (a $235 total value)
- Admission for July 16–20 or Aug 13–17 camp from 9 a.m. to noon (up to a $175 value)
- One month of Musketeer’s classes (a $49 value)
- One fencing glove (an $11 value)<p>
Salem Fencing Club
Under the high ceilings of a warehouse dating back to the 1970s, the Salem Fencing Club team leads training sessions and competitions for its members and guests. A nonprofit organization, Salem Fencing Club aims to share the honor, chivalry, and respect integral to this historic sport with its community. To that end, they provide classes for various skill levels and organize children's day camps, filling them with lessons, crafts, games, and campfires, during which students are trained to fight the urge to toast marshmallows on their épées. Though the facility is decades old, the sparring space has been updated to include virtual scoring and overhead reel-less systems.
354 Belmont St. NE
Salem, Oregon 97301