Full-day tour including a local guide, a visit to the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, a nature walk to views of Exit Glacier, and more
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- What’s included:
- Narration provided by a CDL Certified Alaskan Guide (English-speaking)
- Admission into Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Guided tour through the Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center
- Time to visit the Gift Shop
- Mt. Alyeska Aerial Tram Ride
- Admission into Roundhouse Museum (when open to the public)
- Visit to Exit Glacier
- Lunch at a local eatery
An assortment of complimentary snacks and water are available throughout the tour
- Dates and times: May 17–September 17 at 8:30 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- Pick-up available from the Seward Cruise Ship Terminal or major hotels and lodges located within Seward.
- Drop-off is available from major hotels located within Anchorage or Girdwood.
Learn More link: https://www.salmonberrytours.com/tours/seward-to-anchorage-transfer-and-tour
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 18, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Reservation required. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 180 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.