Choose from Five Options
- $99 for a Brazilian keratin treatment ($250 value)
- $125 for a Brazilian keratin treatment and haircut ($315 value)
- $79 for a haircut, conditioning, blow-dry and half-head of highlights ($214 value)
- $95 for a haircut, conditioning, blow-dry and full highlights ($265 value)
- $135 for balayage, haircut, blow-dry and t-tree oil treatment ($315 value)
Some hair-straightening products that claim to be formaldehyde-free include aldehyde compounds, which are similar to the carcinogen formaldehyde. Side effects may include nosebleeds, headaches, vomiting, and respiratory problems, among others. Learn more about the health risks here.
Though somewhat small, Salon@10 provides the same services as larger salons—and then some. Its stylists stay on top of the trends, adding natural-looking highlights using the balayage technique, creating a soft dip-dyed effect with ombre color, and smoothing fuzzy strands with keratin hair-straightening treatments.
Its aestheticians perform basic facials and waxing services, but they also remove unwanted marks such as age spots or warts with lasers. Plus, they fill in brows using traditional permanent-makeup techniques or using the newer embo semipermanent-makeup technique, which relies on soft, curved strokes.