All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
Reviewed December 5, 2013
Reviewed November 9, 2013
Reviewed October 31, 2013
What You'll Get
Early humans believed that hair was actually the tentacles of an octopus living inside their skull—an amusingly quaint notion now that modern science has proven it's technically a cuttlefish. Indulge your inner invertebrate with today's Groupon for one of three beautifying options at Salon 162:
- $75 for a cut & color (up to an $155 value)
- $40 for a mani-pedi (up to an $80 value)
- $25 for a cut (up to a $55 value)
Shaggy heads awaiting a trim at this downtown Boise tonsorium can admire the local art decorating its funky interior, but only until they tip back in their seats to receive a free Pureology shampoo & deep conditioning. From there, clients can either consult with Salon 162’s chatty staff and have them groundskeep disheveled head-gardens into a new configuration, Technicolor tresses back to their natural purple luster, or bliss out as talons are trimmed and tickled during a languorous mani-pedi. This deal expires three months after purchase.
Citysearchers give Salon 162 an average rating of five stars:
- I get compliments, almost daily, on my hair. I moved here 14 years ago and Nancy was recommended to me. I've never gone anywhere else. She's that good! She has kept me current on styles and color trends. – willitrish, Citysearch
- I always feel welcome when i walk through the doors at salon 162, each and every employee is ready with a warm smile and a quick greeting making it a great deal more comfortable. Along with the friendly apparatus the job always gets done professionally. – BenWK, Citysearch
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. By appointment only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salon 162
The brick storefront that houses Salon 162 has been a destination for style since the 1980s, when it first earned repute as a popular barbershop. Things have certainly changed since then, but not so much as they might appear. Star-shaped lamps, bright yellow furniture, and local artwork have replaced the peppermint barber pole, but owner Nancy still holds fast to the longstanding tradition of good grooming. She and her team of stylists cut, color, and highlight hair with professional products from Pureology. A firm believer in keeping up with the times, Nancy enrolls in yearly trainings to learn the newest techniques for smoothing hair and ushering confused bees out of beehive hairdos.