All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· Reviewed December 25, 2017
· Reviewed September 10, 2017
· Reviewed August 11, 2017
What You'll Get
Although birds are a non-judgmental bunch of aviators, they enjoy a good view when they fly above parks and walkways, gazing at the scalps of flightless humans. Prettify yourself for the parrots and pigeons with today's Groupon to Salon 5th Ave. Choose from the following options:
- $50 for $125 worth of hair services (excluding the Brazilian blowout)
- $149 for a Brazilian Blowout (a $350 value)
Revamp forlorn follicles with a hair service such as a coloring ($75+), partial highlights ($75+), and a haircut ($40+ for men, $65+ for women). Along with snipping away at snippy split ends, haircuts include a cleansing shampoo session and a stress-dissolving neck and scalp massage. If your tresses need to do some traveling, instead opt for the Brazilian blowout. Brazilian blowouts are popular for any kind of hair and can restore elasticity and softness to even the most stressed-out strands. Where a wrathful head octopus once suction-cupped stray scissors and cotton candy, a waterfall of must-be-touched feminine allure will cascade into place after the treatment. With your new, pulchritudinous mane, you'll be able to put silky lioness manes to shame at the zoo or become an instant celebrity for hosting the first nesting pair of endangered beauty eagles, which only rear their young in the most gorgeous of ’dos.
White-washed walls and full-length mirrors give Salon 5th Ave. an upscale and fashionable feel. The experienced stylists will do their best to give you a cut and shape that reflects your sense and style of self. A youthful-looking head often translates into a youthful strut and a plethora of compliments from friends, strangers, and the insides of hats.
Valid for hair services only, not products. By appointment only.
- My prior hair stylist moved to East Coast and after a couple of very bad experiences I was back to coloring my hair at home. Things have definitely changed - I had to book an early morning appointment due to my work schedule & to my surprise, 5th Ave Salon was very accommodating. It is a beautiful location; parking is great and the work... fantastic! – Catherine A., Yelp
- I have been a loyal client of this salon and Santiago since 2004. I have tried several other services in a high end places [sic] and none of them give me same results. I stop [sic] trying to find other stylist since this one has everything I need. – GAgron, Kudzu
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 14, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid for service purchased only. May use over 2 visits. New clients only. By app't only. 24-hour cancellation or Groupon is forfeit. Not valid toward products. Gratuity not included. No cash back. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salon 5th Ave.
Massive floor-to-ceiling mirrors reflect the transformations as stylists snip, foil, crimp and round-brush twirl. Clients walk into Salon 5th Avenue Hair & Spa seeking a new look, and within the clean, cream-colored space stylists are hard at work bringing visions to fruition. Stylists administer men's and women's haircuts, color, and extensions, and nail technicians coddle hands and feet during mani-pedis. Before reentering the outside world, clients can purchase Moroccanoil products to keep styles as fresh as a newborn dryer sheet.