Permanent makes morning makeup routines a breeze
About This Deal
Microblading: After applying a numbing agent, technicians wield a handheld microblading pen, dipping it in ink to etch hair-like lines into the brows.
- Wielding a tattoo pen, technicians apply permanent pigment that mimics the appearance of makeup, accentuating clients’ natural features.
- Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about permanent makeup.
- Learn more about types of permanent makeup, eligibility, the recovery process, and more
About Salon & Day Spa
Salon & Day Spa strives to provide quality beauty and pampering services. Dedicated, experienced staff work with guests to ensure their comfort and ease, all while providing access to treatments that calm both body and mind. Here's more about what to expect:
- Skincare includes a variety of treatments and methods, from microdermabrasion to deep pore cleansing facials—even chemical peels and anti-aging facials
- Haircare services range from basics like haircuts and styling to addition like partial highlights, perms, and even oil treatments with vitamin C
- Additional services include soothing treatments such as massages eyelash extensions, as well as treatments for up-keep and maintenance like threading and waxing