There's nothing more beautiful than the innocence of a child, unless that child is covered in pie filling. Outbeauty pie-gobbling youth with the help of today's Groupon to Salon Divine in Amherst (up to a $49 value). Choose from the following options:
- For $24, you get a traditional manicure and pedicure (a $49 value).
- For $20, you get a Brazilian wax (a $45 value).
- For $15, you get a shampoo, cut, and blowout (a $30 value).
Owned by signature stylist Kelli Richardson, Salon Divine delivers friendly service in a warm and lively atmosphere. Customers lamenting the damage done by sandal and iron-gauntlet season can select the mani-pedi combo to keep digits looking dapper. Those more concerned with manicuring harder to reach areas can take full advantage of a Brazilian wax to prepare for glacial-beach season. Or, clients can ease into a padded salon chair for a shampoo, haircut, and blowout. The hair treatment sports quality products by L'Oreal, DevaCurl, and Moroccan Oil to ensure silken threads look superb whatever their natural texture.
Salon Divine's experienced cutters all undergo biweekly refresher courses in their craft to keep their sheering and styling skills sharp. The team will impart its collective wisdom to each client, tutoring bristled bed heads in the techniques and tools necessary to maintain a new look at home. Conveniently located in downtown Amherst, the salon is awash with rich gold, crimson, and animal accents, making for a relaxing after-shopping spa safari without the need for a traditional blow-dart sedative.
Salon Divine is closed on Mondays.
- I've been coming here since it opened and I absolutely love it. Great cuts, people and the decor is the most modern around Amherst :) – Izzy G., Yelp
- Salon Divine has a great atmosphere, very upbeat and fun. Amy always does a fabulous job and I look forward to going back in the future. – Kate A., Facebook
189 N Pleasant St.
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002Get Directions