All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Jump to: Reviews | I Got 64 Crayons, But a Brown Ain’t One
Whether you told your family you couldn't make Thanksgiving because you were in the Bahamas or are a vampire trying to fit in, a good spray tan will help you deflect unwelcome questions without unwanted UV rays. Today's deal gets your skin a quality airbrushing at Salon Genesis for $15 (a $35 value).
Salon Genesis airbrush spray tans work best if you begin with a shower and exfoliation to clear your skin of makeup, perfume, deodorant, and microscopic metropolises. From there, you can get sprayed in your swimsuit, undies, topless, or nude. After a few minutes under fans and watching cable TV, you'll be dried off and ready to go home. For best results, forgo jeans for something loose and billowy, such as a parachute or an Afghan rug. Stay completely dry for the rest of the day and take a rinse-only shower the morning after. After that, you're golden skin will radiate goldeness.
Salon Genesis technicians have performed more than 10,000 spray tans. The spray works wonders for any skin color and type and is long lasting, especially if you keep your skin moisturized. Salon Genesis is the only salon both used and endorsed by local dermatologists, plastic surgeons, dance studios, and Civil War recreationists. Everyone is allowed to buy two, so treat your most pallid pal's skin to a holiday honey-coloring.
Reviewers on Yahoo! Local give Salon Genesis 4.5 natural-looking bronze stars:
- I am a self proclaimed spray tan junkie and I have tried every salon in town... I am very, very, very happy that I have finally found my "spray tan home"! – spraytanjunkie
- My mom and I are both weekly clients. My moms skin is naturally tan while mine is very, very fair. The results for both of us are exactly what we want. – allisonwieties
- I went to Salon Genesis this past week for my first spray tan ever. I was really nervous since I had never done it before and I was getting my bridal portraits done... I was so excited when I saw my tan. – Marcy
I Got 64 Crayons, But a Brown Ain’t One
Whether you’re striving for stark contrast under the white of a wedding dress, or you just want to make co-workers jealous with fabricated tales of your trip to Maui, there are endless reasons to duck in for a quick spray. Consult this list of actual Crayola colors for the perfect shade to match your occasion:
- Antique brass: bridesmaiding, ultimate frisbee
- Burnt sienna: office holiday party, camouflage (Sedona only)
- Tumbleweed: faking a hard day at the ranch, minor-league baseball fantasy camp
- Raw umber: re-enactment of Oscar-winner Danny Boyle’s 2007 sci-fi adventure, Sunshine
- Atomic tangerine: use sparingly
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 25, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. New clients only. By appt. only. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salon Genesis
At Salon Genesis, clients always walk out looking radiant. The salon has been featured on Great Day Houston with Debra Duncan, and named one of the Best Tanning Salons in The Woodlands. Specializing in tanning, Salon Genesis staffs experienced airbrush technicians who wield the salon's proprietary brand of all-natural tanning solution—one endorsed by local dermatologists and plastic surgeons.