The grass is always greener on the other side: people with straight hair wish they had curly hair, people with curly hair wish it were straight, and people with mustaches wish they weren’t required by law to wear aviator glasses. Get the right kind of attention with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$49 for a 90-minute women’s color and haircut package (up to a $130 total value)
- Deep-conditioning treatment, which sets for five minutes with a hot-towel wrap (up to a $25 value)
- Haircut with blow-dry style (up to a $50 value)
- Partial highlights or root tint (up to a $50 value)
- Hand and arm massage (a $5 value)<p>
$149 for a two-hour hair-smoothing package (a $325 value)
- Beyond Keratin by Aveda temporarily smoothes frizz and flyaways for soft, humidity-proof locks
- Includes exfoliating hand treatment and massage with therapy lotion depending on skin type<p>
Salon Indigo Aveda
A symphony of buzzing blow dryers and snipping shears rebounds off Salon Indigo’s vibrant red walls and shelves lined with Aveda beauty products. Glass block divides the front-desk receptionist from the flurry of stylists, nail techs, and makeup artists as they labor away, beautifying and refurbishing clients. Each follicle coddler stationed in this Aveda Concept Salon relies on the respected brand's botanical-based products to rejuvenate manes, coloring hair with 97% chemical-free mixtures and massaging scalps with aromatic oils.
Aside from mane-sculpting services, the salon beautifies patrons in myriad other modalities. Makeup artists who specialize in bridal makeup get the faces of brides and their wedding parties big-day ready with pre-wedding sessions to ensure that every dab of lipstick, stroke of eyeliner, or smear of camo face paint looks perfect. To ensure clients receive an enjoyable experience, Salon Indigo's beautifiers participate in continuing-education courses to keep their skills sharp.
93% of 72 customers recommend
“Friendly stylists & nice atmosphere.”
“This place know's hair!”
“I love this salon! Jennifer did a fantastic job with my cut and highlights. I'll definitely be going back!”