Spending a day at the spa can make you feel like royalty, much like cleaning out your earwax with a tiny silver spoon. Rule with a soft, well-moisturized fist with this Groupon.
$47.99 for a Men’s Spa Package ($128 Value)
- Shampoo, deep conditioning, scalp massage, haircut, and style with a master stylist
- Hot lavender-scented towel service
- Brow wax and shape
- Polish-free manicure with filing, cuticle care, sugar scrub, hand and forearm massage, and warm paraffin dip
- Hot-stone lavender foot soak with filing, cuticle care, sugar scrub, and a leg and foot massage
- Beer and pretzels or a glass of red or white wine<p>
In a cozy alcove lit by a chandelier, clients recline on overstuffed pillows while their feet soak in a warm bath. Nearby, a nail technician leans over a set of freshly lacquered nails, and the click of a blow dryer sends a wash of warm air across a new hairdo. This flurry of activity is typical of Salon Lusso—no surprise given the vast list of services available to men and women alike. Possible treatments include spray tanning, perms, and acrylic nail art painted with tiny likenesses of Johnny Futurepresident, an up-and-coming politician who claims to have no interest in becoming president. On Saturdays, customers can enjoy complimentary muffins and mimosas.
“I loved my Person, Tracy. She did a fine job on getting me ready for my birthday :)”
“The girls that did mine and my mothers hair were really friendly. They also did a fantastic job, we will be going back in 4 months. :)”
“It's a GREAT salon!”