Choose from the Following Options
- $24 for DS Lab Hair: Revita Hair Stimulating Shampoo ($32 value)
- $24 for DS Lab Hair: Revita.Cor Hair Stimulating Conditioner ($33 value)
- $20 for DS Lab Hair: Dandrene High-Performance Anti-Dandruff Shampoo ($28 value)
- $25 for DS Lab Hair: Radia Clarifying Shampoo ($37 value)
- Available only for in-store pickup at Salon Moka. Click here to view hours.
- Revita Hair Stimulating Shampoo is designed to stimulate hair while protecting existing hair from thinning
- Revita.Cor Hair Stimulating Conditioner combines ultra-moisturizing technology with remarkable staying power to promote anti-aging after rinsing
- Dandrene High-Performance Anti-Dandruff Shampoo removes greasy dandruff and eases itchy scalps
- Radia Clarifying Shampoo clears away toxic chemicals that build up on hair and protects hair from ultraviolet rays that sap its color
How to Pick Up In-Store
- Purchase this offer.
- Visit participating location(s) during normal business hours to pick up your product(s).
- Present your printed or mobile voucher in the store to claim your product(s).
Note: If your Groupon is not redeemed by the promotional value expiration date, the amount you originally paid will be refunded to you.
Inside this zen-inspired, full-service salon, patrons sip complimentary Japanese tea as they wait to be pampered from head to toe with relaxing spa services ranging from haircuts and highlights to Bioelements facials. Skin brightens after dullness and debris are buffed away via manual microdermabrasion, which uses super-fine pumice crystals and a strong arm instead of placing the face under a machine or inside a rock tumbler. Moka massages ease tension held in both the body and the brain with a blend of kneading styles customized from the salon's lineup of modalities, which include lymphatic drainage, deep tissue, prenatal, and reflexology. Before or after massages, clients are welcome to bask in the spa's steam room, which warms chilly skeletons to the marrow, or they can engage the services of one of the salon’s nail artists to treat toes to a pedicure with a soothing citrus salt scrub.