Choose from Five Options
- $40 for a haircut with conditioning treatment ($85 value)
- $50 for a single-process color with glaze and blowout ($115 value)
- $60.50 for partial highlights with glaze and blowout ($155 value)
- $81 for full highlights with glaze and blowout ($180 value)
- $142 for ombre or balayage with glaze and blowout ($350 value)
Signature Service: Highlights, correction color
Brands Used: All-natural Tocco Magico color
Good for Kids: Yes
Walk-ins Welcome: Yes
Staff Size: 2–10 people
Parking: Parking lot
Handicap Accessible: Yes
Pro Tip: Our staff is very experienced, and we take pride in our work.
Q&A with Antoneitte, Owner
Certain hairstyles look good on certain facial shapes. When a client asks for a haircut you know will be a mismatch for them, how do you handle it?
I would show them pictures of other people with the same facial shape and try to explain why that haircut won't work for them.
Fashionable hairstyles are constantly changing. How do you keep up-to-date on popular trends?
Training shows and ongoing education.
Is there anything else you want to add that we didn't cover?
I have been in the business for 22 years doing makeovers for The Ricki Lake Show and makeovers for Woman's Day magazine.