- Experienced stylists
- Trio of treatments
- Treatment for men and women
- Relaxed salon environment
About This Deal
In the Old West, cowboys rode into town to have a glass of whiskey at the town saloon, heckle the thieves in the stockades, and exfoliate their rugged mugs with the sheriff's spurs. Saddle up for modern shaping up with today's Groupon: for $45, you get a haircut (women's $70, men's $45), manicure ($22), and eyebrow shaping ($32) at Salon Sonik in Pasadena (up to a $124 total value). You can choose to go all-out and take this package all at once or take it slow and steady, spreading the services over multiple visits.
Sit down in Sonik's spacious and immaculate glass-and-mirror studio and chat with the nice plant while you wait. The skilled and lovely Sonik ladies know all the latest styles and all the gossip before it even happens. They continue to train themselves for hours in the beauty gym, curling the latest trends and bench-pressing the newest techniques, ensuring clients will leave with a look that exceeds expectations, like somehow enjoying a book with an unsightly, easy-to-judge cover.
Using clippers, combs, and intense focus, stylists channel a vibrant and refreshed personality through a new 'do. Coupled with an eyebrow shaping, clients will suddenly be able to express previously unconveyable emotions. The third piece of this beautifying triad will give protein protrusions some love. A glistering manicure caps each delicate finger skulls with a protective hardhat.
Mention Groupon when calling to schedule your appointment. Services are by appointment only. Please provide at least 24 hours notice for cancellations.
- Incredibly skilled stylists who really listen and know how to execute. – Loretta M., Yelp
- This salon is as good as it gets, very nice atmosphere, very professional people, no attitude and great service. – Mary P., Yelp
- From the music, to the ambiance, to the talented staff, they met all my needs and made me feel at home at the same time. – CBSChristine, Yahoo! Local