What You'll Get
A hairstyle communicates a lot about someone’s personality, which is why Kojak was always shrouded in mystery. Unveil your own memorable character with today’s Groupon to Salons of Volterra in Keller. Choose between the following options:
- For $55, you get a haircut package with stylist Deven Denman (a $140 total value). The package includes the following:
- Haircut, style, and blow dry (a $50 value)
- Partial foil (a $75 value)
- Eyebrow wax (a $15 value)
- For $55, you get a haircut package with stylist with stylist Rachelle Mickelson (a $114 value). The package includes the following:
- Two haircuts (a $45 value each)
- One bottle of protein conditioning cream (a $24 value) <p>
Salons of Volterra stylists Deven Denman and Rachelle Mickelson shape alluring ‘dos in a serene salon setting modeled after Tuscan villas. Both Deven and Rachelle listen closely to client input as they gussy up tresses and snip fashionable cuts. Partial foils infuse hair with new hues that add enough depth to allow submarines to hide from roving biplanes among clients’ strands. A style and blow-dry add final flair to tresses, and a brow wax rids eye ridges of excess strands. With a bottle of protein conditioning cream, guests can strengthen and smooth their hair at home without resorting to unreliable folk treatments such as egg-yolk hair masks or yogurt powder.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 20, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Must activate 2-haircut option by 3/7/12, option expires 6/6/12. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. New clients only. May split 2-haircut component between 2 people. May redeem across visits. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.