Pizza is ubiquitous in American culture, thanks solely to its ability to double as a fraction calculator. Indulge in a numerator with today’s Groupon to Sals Pizza and Pasta in Pleasantville. Choose from the following options:
- For $15, you get a pizza dinner for two (up to a $30.95 total value) that includes the following items:
- One appetizer (up to an $8.95 value)
- One pizza (up to a $19 value)
One 2-liter beverage (up to a $3 value)
- For $25, you get a pizza dinner for four (up to a $61.90 total value) that includes the following items:
- Two appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Two pizzas (up to a $19 value each)
Two 2-liter beverages (up to a $3 value each)
- For $35, you get a pizza dinner for six (up to a $92.85 total value) that includes the following items:
- Three appetizers (up to an $8.95 value each)
- Three pizzas (up to a $19 value each)
- Three 2-liter beverages (up to a $3 value each)
At Sals Pizza and Pasta, chefs pepper 22 specialty pies with fresh panoplies of gourmet toppings, from shrimp and calamari to sliced eggplant and olive oil. Task tongues or badge-hungry boy scouts with unspooling an appetizer of doughy garlic knots, or savor the seasoned breadcrumbs swathing in a sextet of baked Little Neck clams. Fried zucchini sticks plummet into pots of marinara sauce, splashing zesty redcaps upon the lasagna pizza’s starchy shores, where ground beef and sausage catch rays on gooey blankets of mozzarella and ricotta cheese. Ordained slices of bacon officiate the marriage of pineapple and ham atop the hawaiian pizza, and the Old Country’s time-tested pairing of marinated olives, broccoli, and mushrooms lovingly evokes the rustic ambiance of Italy’s kitchens. Frosty 2-liters accompany each feast, which may be consumed in Sals’ cozy dining room or in the comfort of one’s home or office pillow fort.
201 Marble Ave.
Pleasantville, New York 10570