All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Private Dolphin or Sunset Tour:
- Departure location: Maximo Park Public Boat Ramp, St. Petersburg, Florida
- Dates: from October 15, 2018, to May 15, 2019
- Operating days: Monday-Sunday
- Tour duration: All tours run for 1 hour 15 minutes daily
- Tour times: 10:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m. daily
- What to bring: sunscreen, hat, jacket, food and beverages
- BYOB? yes
- Private Dolphin and Tiki Bar Cruise
- One-hour private dolphin cruise
- One-hour stop at a tiki bar (“The Getaway”) in St. Petersburg
- One-hour stop at an ocean front restaurant (“Sea Critters Cafe” or “The Wharf”) on Pass-a-Grille
Guests can opt to spend two hours at the tiki bar or restaurant or one hour at each. Dolphin cruise is limited to one hour.
- Click here to learn more about the tours
- Groups of two may be added to another group of two
- Call prior to purchasing to confirm availability for any specific dates
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Tours start on October 15. Max capacity of 5 passengers, weight limit of 850lbs per party. Due to weather conditions and scheduling conflicts captain may have a group of two be added to another group of two. Tours not be available from 1/28-2/24. Reservation required. Subject to availability. Subject to weather. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salt and Mist Sea Tours
Captain Joe Pistone may be Brooklyn born, but after 15 years boating on the North Atlantic and the Gulf of Mexico, he's experienced navigating the seas, providing his passengers with memorable experiences. At Salt and Mist Sea Tours LLC, he makes it easier to explore Florida and Maine coastlines aboard his 22’ Sea Ray'. Tour-goers can experience Florida's playful Bottlenose Dolphins as well as Sunset Cruises, Maine's lighthouses, and historic military forts.