All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
· 2 hours ago
· July 29, 2018
· July 25, 2018
What You'll Get
Choose from Three Options
- $22.50 for one salt-cave session ($40 value)
- $63.50 for three salt-cave sessions for one person ($120 value)
- $17 for one child’s salt-cave session ($30 value)
The child’s salt cave is designed for kids aged two months to seven years.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointments recommended, not required. Only one adult supervising a paid child or children is free. Child's Salt Cave Session only valid for 2 month old - 7 year old. Limit 1 redemption per person.2 Must sign waiver. Younger than 12 must be accompanied by guardian. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Valid only for option purchased. Not valid for clients active within the past 6 month(s). All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salt Breeze
With its neon lights and lounge chairs, Salt Breeze's main room salt-therapy sessions are reminiscent of a day at the beach, minus the sunburn. And for those who wish to bring their child for a play day coupled with health benefits, the kids' room provides a youngster-friendly environment. Read on to get a closer look at Salt Breeze and its signature service Halotherapy
Halotherapy, which is sometimes referred to as "salt therapy," is the practice of inhaling salt-infused air inside a specially equipped room, like the pair at Salt Breeze. Both respiratory-therapy rooms simulate the climate of naturally occurring salt caves by coating the floor and walls in pure Himalayan salt and using a diffuser to disperse the salts.
- 45-minute sessions
- Aged 8 and older
- Up to 6 clients per session
- Soothing music and neon-light panels in everchanging hues
- 30-minute sessions
- Aged 2 months to 7 years old
- Up to 3 children per session
- Kids friendly decor, heated floor salt, including bean-bag chairs and an inflatable slid
Health and Halotherapy
Although salt therapy aims to improve clients' overall health, it boasts particular success with the following:
- Respiratory ailments, such as asthma, bronchitis, cystic fibrosis, and pneumonia
- Dermatologic conditions, including inflammation, eczema, and psoriasis
- Psychological issues, such as anxiety and depression