All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- One 45-Minute Glycolic Facial Peel and One Hour Salt-Cave Session with 15% Off Products
- Three 45-Minute Glycolic Facial Peels and Three 1-Hour Salt-Cave Sessions with 15% Off Products
Please note: if your skin is sensitive or you have a skin condition such as eczema or rosacea, the peel facial may not be a good treatment for your skin. Please consult a dermatologist.
Click here to view the One, Five, or Ten 45-Minute Salt-Cave Sessions and 15% Off Salt Products offer.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Must schedule session in advance. Salt cave session must be used on the same day as service. $5 credit expires 30 days after visit. Appointment required. Credit card required at booking. Subject to availability. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salt Santa Barbara
When you step into the salt caves at Salt Santa Barbara, you're surrounding yourself with some of the building blocks of the Earth itself. Each cave is lined with Himalayan salt, a mineral compound prized for its therapeutic properties. As you relax in one of the center's zero-gravity chairs, the salt begins its work, entering the body through the skin and lungs. Clients who swear by the treatments cite many healthful benefits, from improved complexions to reduced frequency of pain and headaches.
Although the salt caves are the main attraction, the healing powers of salt come through in the center's other popular services. Read on to learn more:
- Himalayan Salt Scrub and Massage: during this restful treatment, licensed massage therapists alleviate aches and pains while exfoliating the skin with the help of a coconut-infused salt scrub.
- Himalayan Hot Stone Massage: for this massage, therapists call in the heavyweights: heated slabs of 90 million-year-old salt stone. (Don't worry. They're actually really light.)
- Infrared Dome: within this superheated room, clients sweat out fatigue and stress while their lymphatic systems get a cleansing workout.