All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $79 for a golf package for two, valid Monday–Friday ($168 total value)
- $89 for a golf package for two, valid Saturday–Sunday ($188 total value)
- $165 for a golf package for four, valid Monday–Friday ($336 total value)
- $189 for a golf package for four, valid Saturday–Sunday ($376 total value)
Each pair of golfers receives the following:
- Round of golf ($138 value on weekdays; $158 value on weekends)
- Two large buckets of balls ($22 value)
- Two beers ($16 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Subject to availability. Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Not valid on holidays or holiday weekends. May be repurchased every 30 days. Not valid until after 10 a.m. on weekends. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salt Creek Golf Club
Checking in at just under 7,000 yards from the back tees, Salt Creek Golf Club leads visitors through the rolling foothills of the San Miguel Mountains. This 18-hole, links-style course features generous fairways and spacious greens, meaning golfers typically need to use every club in their bags. At hole 7, they encounter the club's most difficult par three, and at hole 14, they cross paths with a blind tee shot and some of the course's most scenic views. Away from the links, groups can gather at The Grill for lunch and celebratory drinks. The course is also neighbors with a national wIldlife refuge, so species as diverse as roadrunners and coyotes can be seen roaming around and recreating scenes from your favorite Looney Tunes episodes.