Guests breathe in mineral-rich air, which cleanses the respiratory system and can help people with allergies and asthma
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Three-Hour Detox for Two includes:
- 45-minute hand and foot detox session for two
- 45-minute salt cave session for two
- 45-minute infrared sauna sessions for two
- Salt Cave: A Healing Salt Cave is a man made re-creation of the conditions found within a underground salt mine. Forms of Halotherapy have been successfully used for treatment of varying ailments for +150 years.
- Infrared Sauna: The Infrared Sauna is a low temperature sauna which recreates the heat of the sun. Infrared rays penetrate through the skin to relax muscle tissue, promote healing and work to detoxify the entire body
- Hand and Food Detox: Placing your hands and feet on warm salt blocks acts as a detoxification tool which pulls toxins from the body, relax muscles, stimulates blood circulation, aids with water retention and arthritis
- From clearing the lungs to improving skin condition, salt caves can perk up the entire body. Read our guide to learn more.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Appointment required. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Salt Life Cave and Spa
- A salt cave is: a replica of a natural underground salt mine
- What you do in the salt cave: simply relax and breath the air, which is rich with calcium, iodine, iron, sodium, and bromine
- How it can help you: these natural minerals cleanse your respiratory system and can help people with allergies, asthma, sinus issues, etc. More info upon arrival at the cave.
- How else the spa promotes wellness: with hand and foot detox treatments and sessions in an infrared sauna