Choose from Three Options
- $15 for one 45-minute salt-cave session and $10 credit toward salt products ($35 value)
- $69 for five 45-minute salt-cave session and $10 credit toward salt products ($120 value)
- $129 for ten 45-minute salt-cave sessions and $10 credit toward salt products ($210 value)
Salt Santa Barbara
When you step into the salt caves at Salt Santa Barbara, you're surrounding yourself with some of the building blocks of the Earth itself. Each cave is lined with Himalayan salt, a mineral compound prized for its therapeutic properties. As you relax in one of the center's zero-gravity chairs, the salt begins its work, entering the body through the skin and lungs. Clients who swear by the treatments cite many healthful benefits, from improved complexions to reduced frequency of pain and headaches.
Although the salt caves are the main attraction, the healing powers of salt come through in the center's other popular services. Read on to learn more:
- Himalayan Salt Scrub and Massage: during this restful treatment, licensed massage therapists alleviate aches and pains while exfoliating the skin with the help of a coconut-infused salt scrub.
- Himalayan Hot Stone Massage: for this massage, therapists call in the heavyweights: heated slabs of 90 million-year-old salt stone. (Don't worry. They're actually really light.)
- Infrared Dome: within this superheated room, clients sweat out fatigue and stress while their lymphatic systems get a cleansing workout.