Eatery that spans nearly 15,000 square feet and two floors dishes out carne asada quesedillas, braised chuck tortas, and poblano burritos
About This Deal
$10 for $20 worth of food. See the menu.
Need To Know
About Salt Tacos y Tequila
Bigger isn't always better, but that's a hard point to argue at Salt Tacos y Tequila. The enormous eatery spans nearly 15,000 square feet and two floors, offering enough room to accommodate up to 2,000 guests. And with so much space, it's no surprise that Salt offers an extensive menu. In addition to nine different tacos and more than 120 tequilas, the restaurant serves a wide variety of contemporary Mexican cuisine. Read on to learn about a few of its signature dishes:
- Appetizer: Start with southwest egg rolls filled with chicken, pepper jack cream cheese, avocado, cilantro, chipotle and black beans.
- Burrito: A tortilla wraps up carnitas and refried beans accented by cheddar jack cheese, and roasted habanero pineapple salsa.
- Burger: The Santa Fe burger features a half-pound Angus beef burger topped with all the fixings, plus roasted peppers and pepper jack cheese on a brioche bun.
- Entree: Indulge in a 14oz angus ribeye in cilantro butter or roasted serrano salsa paired with two sides.
- Dessert: The deep fried banana split is topped with hot fudge, strawberries, grilled pineapple and whipped cream.