Educational eco-friendly boat tours are designed to get participants up close with St. Petersburg’s pristine waters and its wildlife
What You'll Get
- Private trips are designed around what customers want to do or see. The choice includes Dolphin Tours, Island Tours, Paddle Board Tours, Skyway Bridge, Book the Sea Hare Tour, and more.
- Departure location: Gulfport Municipal Marina at 4630 29th Ave S. Gulfport, FL 33711
- Departure times: depending on the option chosen
- What’s included: water on board and coolers
- What to bring: camera, suntan lotion, hat, jacket, towels, food, and drink; BYOB (plastic or cans only, no glass bottles allowed)
- The vessel: a 2004 26ft. Twin Vee (Coast Guard inspected)
The Fine Print
About Salty Water Tours
Salty Water Tours is a true passion turned into a business. Founded with the goal of granting visitors access to the pristine surroundings of St. Petersburg, FL, Salty Water Tours fosters a unique bond with nature thanks to the pro-ecological commitment and a great lineup of tours. With their philosophy of "Reduce, Reuse and Recycle", Capt. Rob White and Emily Seibert like to think about themselves as stewards of the sea and its treasures. That's why they design every tour in a way to leave a minimal footprint on the environment at the same time granting customers a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to interact with playful dolphins and other marine wildlife up-close.