Skilled professional utilizes non-invasive laser-emitting pads in order to target fat deposits
About This Deal
Temporary COVID Business Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 3–7 p.m.
- Laser Lipo: During the procedure, a licensed professional targets fat deposits using laser-emitting pads, causing the fat cells to perforate and disperse their contents.
- Learn more about Laser Lipo: how it works and what to know before you go.
- Who’s eligible for Laser Lipo?
- Typical treatment areas include the abdomen, waistline, thighs, arms, and hips.
- The Laser Lipo is a Body Improvement Treatment.
When the laser paddles are placed on the skin, the cold red laser beams penetrate the skin just deep enough to reach the layers of fat. When the light hits the fat cells, a rapid chain of events takes place. A chemical signal in the fat cells, and pores form on the cells causing them to spill out breaking down the stored triglycerides into free fatty acids and glycerol and releasing them though channels in the cell membranes, and they are then transported around the body to the tissues that will use them during metabolism to create energy. The adipocyte cells are therefore reduced in size.
Salud!'s wellness enablers, including a certified nutritional consultant, fuse ancient traditions with contemporary scientific findings to naturally steel bodies against illness. They promote sprucing up from the inside out with colon hydrotherapy, liver cleansing, kidney cleansing—all holistic treatments that require neither drugs nor robots. By carefully examining a patient's tongue, nails, or eyes, the practitioners can help to identify and ease chronic and acute conditions. All spa treatments are performed by certified aestheticians and coordinated by holistic Dr. Jimenez.
- Carboxytherapy: A treatment that uses carbon dioxide helps create new collagen and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
- Microdemabrasion: a simple and non-invasive way to rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells.
- Oxygen Facial: By delivering a blend of hyperbaric oxygen or high-pressure pure oxygen on the face and the body, antiaging effects may be observed.