Colon-hydrotherapy treatment helps rid the body of toxins while infrared body wrap aims to diminish muscle tension and boost metabolism
Groupon Customer Reviews
Error submitting request
Thank you for your response
About This Deal
Temporary COVID Bussiness Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 3–7 p.m.
- A professional infuses the colon with warm, filtered water, which then flushes waste out of the body. This process may also be assisted by light abdominal massage to help facilitate results, which can include feelings of rejuvenation and cleanliness.
- Good to know: Patients will wear a gown and be discreetly covered during the treatment.
Salud!'s wellness enablers, including a certified nutritional consultant, fuse ancient traditions with contemporary scientific findings to naturally steel bodies against illness. They promote sprucing up from the inside out with colon hydrotherapy, liver cleansing, kidney cleansing—all holistic treatments that require neither drugs nor robots. By carefully examining a patient's tongue, nails, or eyes, the practitioners can help to identify and ease chronic and acute conditions. All spa treatments are performed by certified aestheticians and coordinated by holistic Dr. Jimenez.
- Carboxytherapy: A treatment that uses carbon dioxide helps create new collagen and reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite.
- Microdemabrasion: a simple and non-invasive way to rejuvenate the skin by removing dead cells.
- Oxygen Facial: By delivering a blend of hyperbaric oxygen or high-pressure pure oxygen on the face and the body, antiaging effects may be observed.