Colon-hydrotherapy treatment helps rid the body of toxins while infrared body wrap aims to diminish muscle tension and boost metabolism
About This Deal
Temporary COVID Bussiness Hours:
- Monday to Friday: 3–7 p.m.
- A professional infuses the colon with warm, filtered water, which then flushes waste out of the body. This process may also be assisted by light abdominal massage to help facilitate results, which can include feelings of rejuvenation and cleanliness.
- Good to know: Patients will wear a gown and be discreetly covered during the treatment.
- How it works: infrared-emitting pads are wrapped around the legs, arms, and torso, warming up the body with gentle infrared energy that helps elevate the heart rate and boost the metabolism
- Benefits: The warmth generated by the infrared energy can help relax tense muscles, work up a healthy sweat, and aid weight-loss regimens by boosting your heart rate and metabolism.
Salud!'s wellness enablers, including a certified nutritional consultant, fuse ancient traditions with contemporary scientific findings to naturally steel bodies against illness. They promote sprucing up from the inside out with colon hydrotherapy, liver cleansing, kidney cleansing—all holistic treatments that require neither drugs nor robots. By carefully examining a patient's tongue, nails, or eyes, the practitioners can help to identify and ease chronic and acute conditions. All spa treatments are performed by certified aestheticians and coordinated by holistic Dr. Jimenez.