Dining out gives you a break from cooking and keeps your crippling fear of fire a secret for one more night. Get a hot meal with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$30 for dinner for two (up to a $67 total value)
- Two craft cocktails (up to a $12 value each)
- Two dinner entrees or gourmet burgers (up to a $17 value each)
- One order of s’mores made tableside (a $9 value)<p>
$60 for dinner for four (up to a $134 total value)
- Four craft cocktails (up to a $12 value each)
- Four dinner entrees or gourmet burgers (up to a $17 value each)
- Two orders of s’mores made tableside (a $9 value each)<p>
The menu includes the Sun Devil turkey burger topped with poblanos, bacon, avocado, and chipotle aioli ($9), as well as pistachio-crusted salmon served with orzo and sautéed broccolini ($17).<p>
Salut Kitchen Bar
At Salut Kitchen Bar, Chef Jesse folds Mediterranean and American flavors into dishes like hummus nachos, crispy pita smothered in feta, pomegranate, and a balsamic drizzle. She spices her Sun Devil turkey burger with pepper bacon and chipotle aioli spice, sweetens her Brie-Hive Panini with honey butter, and adds bite to her filet mignon with a peppercorn demi-glace.
Diners can compliment their meals with more than 100 wines, which they can order by the glass or bottle from Salut's rustic wooden bar. The remaining 3,400 square feet of the European-inspired restaurant houses a wine room and a custom glass garage door that opens onto a 1,250-square foot patio.