What You'll Get
In the digital age, the perfectly penned paper missive has quintupled its dramatic impact as a means of communication. Today's deal will get you $50 worth of personalized stationery at the Charlotte location of Salutations for $25. Deploy your elegant letterhead in the finest form, wooing reluctant sweethearts, penning philippics denouncing the penguin scourge, and sending mail-in rebates with an opulent flourish.
If being named the Best Charlotte Gifts and Stationery by Citysearch three times is any indication, Salutations' stationery selection is the finest in town. Its line of fine paper products includes folded notes, flat correspondence cards, letter sheets, postcards, holiday cards, and memo sheets. Designs range from classically elegant to elegantly classical to fabulously whimsical to synesthetic, where the envelopes taste like the word purple (not the color purple, which actually tastes more like spicy sevens covered in chocolate syrup). Prices range from $10 to $39.
Your wedding options are even more extensive, so you'll probably want to consult with Salutations' trained staff as well as your government-appointed wedding psychic before you make a choice. They'll help you find the perfect stationery for every stage of your Big Day from bachelorette party to bridal shower to ritualistic celery planting to wedding programs. Prices range from $12.75 to $49.
Today's Groupon is also good for Salutations' baby, party, and brand boutique stationery, along with all gifts and accessories. Whether the occasion is a wedding, Christmas, or National Handwashing Day, Salutations can print a card in-house to commemorate the occasion.
- If you're a bride-to-be looking for stunning wedding invitations coupled with the most attentive customer service, stop looking around at other stationary [sic] shops and head directly to Salutations. – LJCupino, Citysearch
- I couldn't have been more pleased with the expertise, knowledge, and patience displayed by the staff at Salutations. We worked with them in planning my daughter's wedding starting with the engagement party invitations through the Save the Date cards, wedding invitations, programs, napkins, and the place cards and escort cards. Throughout the entire process, they were always accessible, available, and accommodating. – BarbKuch, Citysearch
How To Talk Like a Dead Person
Appropriately enough, salutations is also a semi-formal greeting that came into popularity during the historical era known as the past. Impress your friends and Royal Elders with this list of other historical expressions and their modern translations:
- “God give you good morrow!” means “Sup?”
- “In sooth?” means “F’real?”
- “Alackaday!” means “Daaaang.”
- “By your leave, M’lord.” means “In this possibly terminal phase of human existence, democracy and freedom are more than just ideals to be valued—they may be essential to survival.”
- “Fare thee well” means “Kthxbai.”
Follow @Groupon_Says on Twitter.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 28, 2010. Amount paid never expires. 1 per person, multiple as gifts. Valid only for in-stock merchandise. Valid only at Charlotte location. Not valid with other offers. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.