Teenagers idolize pizza due to its portable nature and refusal to stay in a box, man. Eat your way to independence with today's Groupon to Salvatore Pizza, Pasta & Subs in Hialeah. Choose between the following options:
For $12, you get a pizza dinner for two (up to a $24.50 total value), which includes:
- One large pizza (an $11 value) with up to four toppings (up to a $6 value)
- Six garlic rolls (a $2.50 value)
- Two fountain drinks (a $5 value)
For $20, you get a pizza dinner for four (up to a $47.75 total value), which includes:
- Two large pizzas (a $22 value) with up to four toppings each (up to a $12 value)
- 12 garlic rolls (a $3.75 value)
- Four fountain drinks (a $10 value)
Every day at Salvatore's Pizza, Pasta & Subs, chefs toss fresh pizzas and prepare accompanying dishes inspired by the savory tastes of Sicily. Converse with up to three guests about what blue tastes like while noshing on pillowy garlic rolls drenched in olive oil and topped with large chunks of garlic. Up to four pizza toppings, such as pepperoni, anchovies, fresh tomatoes, eggplant, and mushrooms, top bubbly cheese and savory marinara, and Pepsi-product fountain drinks quench parched gullets.
1550 W 84th St.
Hialeah, Florida 33027