The hamburger is an edible American icon, much like coleslaw made with shredded Norman Rockwell paintings. Bread, bite, and chew with today’s Groupon to Sam and DJ's. Choose between the following options:
- For $8, you get a meal for two (up to a $15.97 value), which includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $3.99 value)
- Two burgers with chips (up to a $5.99 value each)
- For $16, you get a meal for four (up to a $31.94 value), which includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $3.99 value each)
- Four burgers with chips (up to a $5.99 value each)
The griddlesmiths at Sam and DJ's grill up signature burgers and dunk crispy appetizers in the fryer to provision feasts at indoor picnic tables. Teeth tear through Shroom burger, one of the menu's most popular dishes and least popular shoe inserts, or jaws lovingly gnaw the Vaca burger, a beefy behemoth piled with avocado, jalapeños, bacon, and cheese. Patty whisperers load the Bermudez Bull burger with double meat, grilled jalapeños, bacon, cheese, and a drizzle of the house's special sauce. Before devouring bun-bookended eats, duos or quartets can request crispy morsels such as fried pickles, the kitchen's house-made potato chips, or fries that swooned in the path of a chili volcano's molten eruption.