$45 for a Sam's Club Savings Membership package (an $85.14 total value)
- One-year Sam’s Club Savings Membership (a $45 value), which includes a membership card for the primary cardholder and a complimentary membership card for a spouse or other household member
- $20 gift card valid for any in-club purchases
- Fresh-food vouchers, redeemable through Monday, February 10, 2014 (a $20.14 value), including:
- One free Artisan Fresh Rotisserie Chicken (about 3 lbs, a $4.88 value)
- One free Main St. Bistro Scalloped Potatoes (2.5lbs, a $8.98 value)
- One free Artisan Fresh Pippin Apple Pie (10”, a $6.28 value)
- View membership benefits
As an added bonus, all new Sam's Club members receive more than $200 in members-only savings offers on some of Sam's Club's most popular merchandise. Customers may redeem their membership in the club starting on Wednesday, November 13. On top of that, members that have redeemed their membership by November 27 will also receive an Instant Savings Book with more than $4,100 in member-only savings offers that are valid through November 27.
Valid at any Sam's Club location. Find a location near you.
A membership-only retail warehouse with over 600 locations across the country, Sam's Club is able to offer substantial discounts on an array of brand-name products. Sam's Club Members find everything from outdoor décor and patio furniture, to the latest electronics, to top USDA grade A meats and fresh-picked produce at incredible savings. Sam’s Plus members save even more with the Cash Rewards program, allowing Sam's Plus cardholders to earn $10 for every $500 spent in-club or online (select exclusions apply*). Members' only savings continue at Sam's Club gas stations. While they're in the club, members can also check out the full-service pharmacy with adult and children’s immunization services, designer frames in the optical centers, and exclusive members' only savings in the tire and battery center †. See additional terms. Members can also book any travel needs on SamsClub.com/travel.
“Great experience ”