What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $8 for $15 worth of Brazilian food and drinks for two or more, valid for dine-in
- $9 for $15 worth of Brazilian food and drinks, valid for take-out
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 150 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 120 days. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Samba Brazilian Cuisine
In San Diego and in the mood for Brazilian food? Samba Brazilian Cuisine is the go-to place for such cravings, offering diners authentic food and fresh juice just blocks away from House of Blues and the San Diego Symphony. Read on to learn about some signature items:
- Coxinhas: A popular snack, these potato croquettes are stuffed with fillings such as chicken and cheese or spinach, artichoke, and cheese before they're breaded and deep-fried.
- Burrito bowl: This vegetarian-friendly street food features rice, beans, and two vegetables. Meat eaters can add steak and onions, smoked sausage, or chicken stroganoff.
- Tapioca crepes: Samba's tapioca is gluten-free, fat-free, and dairy-free. The crepes can enfold 10 different savory and sweet options.