Enjoying the cuisine of another country can inspire people to someday travel there, where they will undoubtedly eat a cheeseburger and immediately come home. Save yourself the trouble with today’s Groupon for American fare at Sammi’s Place Grill House in Walnutport. Choose between two options:
- For $10, you get a meal for two (up to a $23.40 total value). The meal includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $3.25 value each)
- Two extra-large refillable soft drinks (a $2.50 value each)<p>
- For $19, you get a meal for four (up to a $46.80 total value). The meal includes:
- Four entrees (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four sides (up to a $3.25 value each)
- Four extra-large refillable soft drinks (a $2.50 value each)
Savory meat chars and sizzles throughout the open-dining digs at Sammi’s Place Grill House, where guests nosh hulking displays of burgers, cheesesteaks, salads, and wraps in a family-friendly atmosphere. Walk-in with a date or a troop of recovering vegetarians to devour the Hot Mess and its decadent menagerie of meat, cheeses, banana peppers, and bacon strips, all pile-driven over rings of red onions and pickles. Grill masters roll up classic philly cheesesteaks into edible diplomas, draping them with the knowledge of thin-sliced sirloin steak and earning mouths a degree in slow-cooked onions and cheese sauce.
Cow-averse appetites may prod forks into bowls of buffalo-chicken salad tossed in chunky blue-cheese dressing and devour a side of hollowed-out onion slices battered and fried to celestial crispness or doughy pillows of handmade cheese and potato pierogies. Sammi’s open-style kitchen gives patrons a view of the chefs at work, toiling away over cuts of meat and reenacting Henry IV with a beef-patty Falstaff.
4622 Lehigh Dr.
Walnutport, Pennsylvania 18088