All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Enjoying the cuisine of another country can inspire people to someday travel there, where they will undoubtedly eat a cheeseburger and immediately come home. Save yourself the trouble with today’s Groupon for American fare at Sammi’s Place Grill House in Walnutport. Choose between two options:
- For $10, you get a meal for two (up to a $23.40 total value). The meal includes:
- Two entrees (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Two sides (up to a $3.25 value each)
- Two extra-large refillable soft drinks (a $2.50 value each)<p>
- For $19, you get a meal for four (up to a $46.80 total value). The meal includes:
- Four entrees (up to a $5.95 value each)
- Four sides (up to a $3.25 value each)
- Four extra-large refillable soft drinks (a $2.50 value each)
Savory meat chars and sizzles throughout the open-dining digs at Sammi’s Place Grill House, where guests nosh hulking displays of burgers, cheesesteaks, salads, and wraps in a family-friendly atmosphere. Walk-in with a date or a troop of recovering vegetarians to devour the Hot Mess and its decadent menagerie of meat, cheeses, banana peppers, and bacon strips, all pile-driven over rings of red onions and pickles. Grill masters roll up classic philly cheesesteaks into edible diplomas, draping them with the knowledge of thin-sliced sirloin steak and earning mouths a degree in slow-cooked onions and cheese sauce.
Cow-averse appetites may prod forks into bowls of buffalo-chicken salad tossed in chunky blue-cheese dressing and devour a side of hollowed-out onion slices battered and fried to celestial crispness or doughy pillows of handmade cheese and potato pierogies. Sammi’s open-style kitchen gives patrons a view of the chefs at work, toiling away over cuts of meat and reenacting Henry IV with a beef-patty Falstaff.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 17, 2012. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Must choose from menu. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.