What You'll Get
Choose from Four Options
- $16 for $30 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine for two or more, valid Sunday–Thursday
- $18 for $30 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine for two or more, valid any night
$30 for $50 worth of Mexican dinner cuisine for four or more, valid any night
- $11 for $18 worth of Mexican cuisine for pickup
- Valid only for pickup
- Orders available: Sunday–Saturday, 11 a.m.–8:30 p.m.
How to Order for Delivery or Pickup
- Purchase offer for delivery or pickup.
- Click “Order Now” on the confirmation page, or visit “My Groupons” at any time to begin your order.
- Select “delivery” or “pickup” to view the menu, place your order, and automatically apply your Groupon.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email with the time your order will be ready.
- Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Valid for dine-in only. Must purchase meal. Not valid for happy hour specials. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible for all sales and delivery of alcohol. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Sammy's Mexican Grill & Bar
The first thing you notice when coming inside Sammy's Mexican Grill & Bar is the energy. Amid walls painted brilliant shades of green and red, diners take in the sounds of bartenders pouring an endless stream of colorful cocktails and countless dishes being placed upon surrounding tables. Throughout meals, servers bustle about, bearing trays of overstuffed burritos, crunchy torta sandwiches, and Mexican seafood specialties, inspiring the orders at other tables and preparing bellies for the morsels to come. Other members of the Sammy’s crew prepare fresh guacamole tableside, mashing ripe avocados with juicy tomatoes and the fruits of the guacamole plant to each table’s specifications. Out on the front patio, customers bask beneath bright umbrellas in the warmer months as they split orders of gooey queso fundido and clink glasses of fruity margaritas in various flavors.