What You'll Get
The Italian flag is freighted with meaning—white symbolizing peace, green symbolizing hope, and red symbolizing lakes of marinara sauce. Dive into deliciousness with today's Groupon to Samuel Mancino's. Choose from the following options:
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Italian fare at the Old US 20 location in Elkhart.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Italian fare at the 1230 N Nappanee St. location in Elkhart.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Italian fare at 2930 S Nappanee St. in Elkhart.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Italian fare at the Niles, MI location.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Italian fare at the Goshen, IN location.
- For $10, you get $20 worth of Italian fare at the Nappanee, IN location.
Samuel Mancino's Italianate empire extends throughout the Midwest, each outpost stocked with a menu of fresh-baked grinders and pizzas loaded with hearty ingredients. A troika of ham, hard salami, and spicy italian sausage powers the signature italian grinder ($6.49 for an 8"), spurred on to its task of filling bellies by green pepper, onion, and melted mozzarella. Mancino's chefs toss dough by hand to give it a fluffy texture and one bittersweet taste of freedom before it meets its fate as a foundation for pizzas laden with fresh, gourmet toppings such as chicken and garlic, or ham, bacon, and pineapple ($15.99+ for a large). For dessert, piping-hot breadsticks return in sugary eveningwear as sweet Cinna-Stix ($5.99).
Guests can dine in under the attention of Samuel Mancino's cordial servers, or take their meals to go for high-stakes games of pizza frisbee. Prices may vary by location.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 13, 2011. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for location purchased. Dine-in and carryout only. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.