Watching chefs prepare your dinner ensures that they are using fresh ingredients instead of arranging pictures cut from the menu atop a bed of rice. See food with this Groupon.
Choose Between Two Options
$24 for a Japanese dinner for two (up to a $49.40 total value)
- One shared appetizer (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two kitchen or hibachi-grill entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $4.75 value)
- See the full menu
$48 for a Japanese dinner for four (up to a $98.80 total value)
- Two shared appetizers (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Four kitchen or hibachi-grill entrees (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.75 value each)
Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
At Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, the chefs set out to create a fully engaging dining experience for guests, relying on showmanship and knife skills in addition to interesting flavor combinations. Surrounded by rich earth tones and in front of patrons' very eyes, they man gas-heated hibachi grills and juggle platefuls of steak, seafood, and vegetables into flashes of fire. Across the room, the sushi chefs avoid open flames and high-wattage light bulbs entirely as they roll a number of traditional and contemporary maki, filling each one with delicate cuts of fish and piquant dabs of sauce. Amid the bustle of flashing knives, sputtering grill tops, and standing ovations, flat-screen TVs also keep guests entertained at the restaurant's fully stocked bar.