Dining out with friends can foster healthy relationships that might otherwise be limited to impersonal group texts or overly personal bath-time visits. Get a bite in person with a person with today’s Groupon to Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar in Bradenton. Choose between two options:
- For $24, you get a three-course meal for two (up to a $49.60 total value). The meal includes:
- One appetizer from the kitchen menu (up to a $6.95 value)
- Two entrees or hibachi dishes (up to an $18.95 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $4.75 value)
- For $48, you get a three-course meal for four (up to a $99.20 total value). The meal includes:
- Two appetizers from the kitchen menu (up to a $6.95 value each)
- Four entrees or hibachi dishes (up to an $18.95 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $4.75 value each)<p>
Stationed at hibachi grills, the chefs at Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar delight diners by flipping utensils, taming flames, and searing selections from a menu of Japanese steak, seafood, hibachi, and teriyaki dishes. Orders of soft-shell-crab tempura or veggie spring rolls signal the initial phases of digestion before plates of teriyaki steak or deep-fried Japanese-style pork coated in cracker bits sate insatiable howls of hunger. All hibachi meals include an entourage of salad, soup, rice, and veggies. Tempura vanilla ice cream or tempura cheesecake ends meals on an echoing note of crunchy resistance.
Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar
At Samurai Japanese Steakhouse and Sushi Bar, the chefs set out to create a fully engaging dining experience for guests, relying on showmanship and knife skills in addition to interesting flavor combinations. Surrounded by rich earth tones and in front of patrons' very eyes, they man gas-heated hibachi grills and juggle platefuls of steak, seafood, and vegetables into flashes of fire. Across the room, the sushi chefs avoid open flames and high-wattage light bulbs entirely as they roll a number of traditional and contemporary maki, filling each one with delicate cuts of fish and piquant dabs of sauce. Amid the bustle of flashing knives, sputtering grill tops, and standing ovations, flat-screen TVs also keep guests entertained at the restaurant's fully stocked bar.