Unique animals such as lions, giraffes, and snakes are on display for children and families to learn about
What You'll Get
When the animals tuck in for the evening, San Antonio Zoo transforms into a wild, winter wonderland filled with a jaw-dropping array of twinkling lights. Bigger and brighter than before, Zoo Lights is a must-see for families that is sure to put everyone in the holiday spirit! Guests can see life-sized animals from the savanna, including a 15-foot tall illuminated giraffe in Starry Safari. While sipping hot cocoa, guests can stroll under a unique display of lights, roast s’mores, decorate cookies with Mrs. Claus, and visit Santa. Then, dance to our new Latin-inspired Lakeside Light Show! Featuring pixel technology combined with a custom soundtrack that is composed of Latin Music, this high-energy show will get guests dancing to their favorite Christmas tunes!
- Zoo Lights is a family-friendly winter wonderland composed of an impressive display of twinkling lights, a 15-foot tall illuminated giraffe, hot cocoas, and classic Christmas tunes.
- Non-Zoo Light is Nov 5 - Nov. 21 and Jan 1 - Feb 15
- Zoo Lights is open November 16 and daily November 22–December 31
- Hours: 12–9 p.m. on Sunday–Friday and 10 a.m.–9 p.m. on Saturdays
- Free admission for children under 3
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 31, 2019. Amount paid never expires. Not valid with senior discounts or for special events. Limit 10 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not valid with other offers or promotions. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Antonio Zoo
San Antonio Zoo's mission is to Inspire people to love, engage with, act for, and protect animals and the places they live through sharing the passion for animal care, education and conservation. Every year more than a million guests, including children visiting through education programs, explore the zoo.