Unique animals such as lions, giraffes, and snakes are on display for children and families to learn about
What You'll Get
San Antonio Zoo wants you to reconnect with nature, through an exhibition of more than 30 breath-taking, larger than life animal, bugs, plants and more LEGO® sculptures created with over three million LEGO® pieces by acclaimed artist Sean Kinney during Wild Connections. OR Load up the car with your small herd and head out to the zoo for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity! Families can get the chance to see the zoo while we are closed from the comfort, safety and security of their own vehicle. The experience will include a guided educational audio tour and food and beverage curbside options featuring some of your favorite zoo treats along the route.
Please note, the Zoo is now offering walk thru admission any day! Click here for information as it updates. Drive Thru Zoo presented by Broadway Bank is available Fridays and Saturdays.
- Other restrictions for Drive Thru Zoo presented by Broadway Bank:
- Vehicle size will be limited to 224” Long x 81” Wide x 74” High (approximate size of a Suburban)
- Other restrictions for Walk through Zoo:
- Not valid with senior discount or for special events
- Face masks for guests ages 10 and older are strongly recommended in outdoor areas
- Face masks are required for all indoor locations including restrooms
- Face masks are required for all animal interactions for guests ages 2 and older
- Available dates: click here to see the hours of operation
For Kiddie Park deals, click here.
The Fine Print
About San Antonio Zoo
San Antonio Zoo's mission is to inspire people to love, engage with, act for, and protect animals and the places they live through sharing the passion for animal care, education, and conservation. Every year more than a million guests, including children visiting through education programs, explore the zoo.