Choose from Four Options
- $13for one adult general admission ($18value)
- $16for one adult general admission and admission to the 2theXtreme exhibit ($23value)
- $7for one child’s (ages 3 to 11) general admission ($9value)
- $10for one child’s (Ages 3 to 11) general admission and admission to the 2theXtreme exhibit ($14value)
Current Visiting Exhibit: 2theXtreme–MathAlive!, where guests design their own video games, ride a virtual snowboard, and interact with 38 other experiences that relate math to real world applications
San Diego Air & Space Museum
The ace fighter planes of World War I and II. The barnstormers of the 1920s. Jet fighters of the modern age. Every era of flight has its place in the galleries of San Diego Air & Space Museum, which preserves significant artifacts of aviation and space history.
- Size: more than 120 aircraft and aircraft-related artifacts lead guests on a journey through increasingly complex technology.
- Eye Catcher: the Gee Bee racer which won the 1932 Thompson Trophy Race
- Don't Miss: a chance to view the Apollo 9 capsule
- Hands-On Activities: fly in an interactive Max Flight Simulator
- Pro Tip: it takes most guests one or two hours to see the museum collections, so plan more time if you want to fit in simulators, special attractions, and especially long statements of "wooooow"
- Crown Jewel: a flight-capable replica of the Spirit of St. Louis
- Special Programs: an annual Hall of Fame induction that has celebrated more than 200 pioneers since 1965