Expert pilots and guides take pairs into the skies above Mission Bay, La Jolla, and Torrey Pines in an antique biplane
About This Deal
- Departure time: by appointment
- Departure location: Montgomery Field Airport, 3750 John J Montgomery Drive, San Diego, CA, 92123
- Weight restriction: 400lbs max weight
- The exact toute is subject to weather and FAA restrictions
- Last-minute no-shows and cancellations are subject to an additional fee
- Not valid for sunset flights, federal holidays and fly/dines
- Not valid on Sunday or Monday
- Notable sights: Point Loma, Coronado, Mission and Pacific Beaches, La Jolla, and more
San Diego Air Tours’ COVID-19 Precautions
- San Diego Air Tours is currently closed; all tickets will have their expiration dates extended
- Note that state and local guidelines are changing regularly. Please check San Diego Air Tours’ website or contact them for their latest guidelines.
Need To Know
About San Diego Air Tours
Established in 1994, San Diego Air Tours has escorted thousands of passengers into the skies for tours of the city and its surrounding sights via the open cockpit of antique biplanes. Taking off from Montgomery Field Airport, the company's centralized location enables it to easily explore downtown, Coronado, the Pacific Beaches, and more. Not only that, San Diego Air Tours can legally fly above certain areas, such as during trips down to the Mexican border. Each flight's pilot doubles as a tour guide, all while handling the controls of the company's historic 1927 and 1929 biplanes. Back on the ground, customers can hang out in the airport lobby lounge, where views of the runway allow them to see planes landing and doing their stretches before taking off.