- San Diego Beer and Music Festival
- When: Saturday, October 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: NTC Park at Liberty Station
- Door time: 7 p.m. for general admission; 6 p.m. for VIP
- $30 for one VIP ticket (up to $50 value)
- $55 for two VIP tickets (up to $100 value)
- VIP tickets include early entry at 6 p.m., live entertainment, entrance to the after-party, and unlimited samples of craft beers
Hollywood Beer and Music Festival
- The beer: more than 75 from local and regional craft breweries
- The music: The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus, best known for their hit song “Face Down,” local party rock bands, DJs, indie rock acts, and cover bands provide an upbeat soundtrack
- The food: gourmet food trucks in the outside lot will be serving up items such as curry and barbecue
Newport Beach Beerfest
Newport Beach Beerfest Now in its fourth year, the Newport Beach Beerfest returns to Newport Dunes Waterfront Beach.
The Beer: You'll see plenty of familiar names at the Newport Beach Beerfest; the lineup of participating brewers includes west coast favorites such as California's Lagunitas Brewing Company and Oregon's Ninkasi Brewing, as well as internationally recognized brands such as Dublin's Guinness and Munich's Hofbräu München.
The Venue: The gorgeous waterfront bay located in Newport Beach.
The Entertainment: Black Eyed Peas Tribute Band headline the event along with two stages of cover and acosurtic bands.