All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Two 1-Day Tickets to San Diego Cake Show & Competition for Either March 17 or 18, 2018
- Two Weekend Tickets to San Diego Cake Show & Competition for March 17 and 18, 2018
The Cake Show is open to the public on Saturday and Sunday between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 20, 2018. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift. Valid only for option purchased. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About A Chat with San Diego Cake Cub
* What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition? * _ The 35th Annual San Diego Cake Show & Competition is the largest non-profit show of its kind in California. You'll find something for everyone at our show. There are gift baskets you can win with raffle tickets, demos all weekend long on the main stage, decorating classes starting March 17th, and hundreds of beautiful cakes and other sugar art items entered into the Competition to view and enjoy! We will also have a tremendous vendor area, where you can shop to your hearts content. Our wonderful Vendors will have a variety of products available for sale and sampling. The Cake Competition entries will be on display for your viewing pleasure throughout the weekend, winning entries will be announced at the Awards Ceremony on Sunday. During the Show, there will be live demonstrations of many sugar arts and techniques, as well as candy making, cookie decorating, and more._
* What was the inspiration to start or run this business? * _ The San Diego Cake Club presents the San Diego Cake Show annually as a way to share, promote and strengthen the appreciation of the confectionary arts through education and community service. This annual event proudly benefits Ronald McDonald Charities of San Diego. _
* What do you love most about your job? * _ Clubbers & Volunteers of the San Diego Cake Show love the artistry the Contestants put into their Sugar Masterpieces. _
* What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer? * _ Thanks to San Diego Cake Club for bringing such amazing instructors all under one roof, great job! This event was amazing!_