Professionals use the Endermologie method to non-invasively contour and sculpt client’s physique, releasing it from cellulite
What You'll Get
- Cellulite is a combination of decreased circulation, fluid retention, hardening of the connective tissue and increased fat storage. When the blood supply doesn’t reach the connective tissue it becomes aged and more rigid. As a result, the skin has an “orange peel” appearance.
- Endermologie is an FDA-approved method of reorganizing how fat cells are stored as well as mobilizes excess lymphatic tissue fluids for elimination. Blood circulation is increased and connective tissue is softened and stretched. The appearance of cellulite will dramatically improve and body circumference measurements will be reduced.
- During sessions, patients slip into a special bodysuit and relax on the treatment table as a licensed professional guides Endermologie rollers over the body.
- Typical treatment areas for women include the arms, back, waist, stomach, saddle bags, buttocks, thighs, inner thighs, knees, and calves.
- Typical treatment areas for men include the arms, back, pecs, waist, stomach, thighs.
The Fine Print
About San Diego Center for Health
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
As a chiropractic sports physician and Endermologie expert, Dr. Mindy Mar is uniquely qualified to develop Endermologie treatment programs for aesthetics, sports rehab and connective tissue therapy.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
I received Endermologie 20 years ago when it was brand new in the United States and saw great results. When I went into private practice, I knew I wanted to incorporate endermologie as one of the treatments offered to my patients.
What do you love most about your job?
The wonderful people I have the honor or treating and interacting with every day.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
Thank you for all that you do.