Enjoy fishing on a 46’ private yacht & catch some local species; yellowtail, calico, halibut, rock fish, ling cod, barracuda and sea bass
About This Deal
- Private or shared outing: private
- What you might catch: Calico Bass, Sand Bass, Yellowtail, Barracuda, Halibut, Rockfish, Lingcod, Sharks, and more.
- Your group will be combined with other groups to fill the boat to six passengers.
- You will be taken fishing on the “Atun”, a 46 foot Bertram open water sport fishing yacht. This vessel offers a huge back deck for fishing, cabin with large couch, a giant galley, and a full-sized bathroom.
- What’s included: rods and reels, bait, water, soda, and snacks.
- Fishing licenses and alcoholic beverages not included.
- CA Fish and Game Saltwater Fishing License required.
- Fishing will take place on the kelp beds and rockfish grounds around Point Loma, south to the border.
- No passport required.
About San Diego Fishing Company
San Diego Fishing Company has been offering private and shared charters for over 5 years. Their fleet of ten boats provides locals and visitors with the opportunity to experience true offshore saltwater deep-sea sport fishing. Their main goal is to make sure that everybody has a safe and enjoyable experience on the ocean and catches some fish.