All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children under 12 months
- Onsite cafeteria: yes
- Toddler changing tables
- Noise cancelling headphones
- Braille books
- Onsite parking
- Museum store with organic and non-GMO drinks and snacks that cater to various diets
- Community cafe
- Outdoor picnic tables
- Discovery garden with complimentary mats for sitting
- Gift shop
- Free Wi-Fi
- Onsite parking available
- The nearest bus stop is Broadway & Pennsylvania Av
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 1 per visit. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Diego Children's Discovery Museum
Designed for children ages 10 and younger, the San Diego Children's Discovery Museum aims to help kids learn and explore the world around them. Exhibits focus on four distinct areas: science and math, culture and history, creativity, and outdoor activities, and each one offers a unique blend of education and fun. Kids 12 and Under are Free in October for "Kids Free October.
- Hands-on Learning: in the Experimentation area, kids learn about physics, technology, and engineering while participating in experiments, looking through microscopes, and exploring a wind tunnel
- Eye Catcher: the colorful Exploration zone, which focuses on world cultures and history, and is accessible through a voyage on the Discovery Sailboat
- Permanent Mainstay: the Imagination zone helps kids expand their abstract thinking and storytelling skills through activities like puppet shows, arts and crafts, and music-making
- Don't Miss: the museum's educational programming and regular events, such as daily storytelling, Discovery Summer Camp, and the Escondido Roots Series