What You'll Get
See the San Diego Derby Dolls' flat track team Hard Corps go skate-to-skate against the Okanagan Peach Tarts from British Columbia on Saturday, October 2 at 7 p.m. at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Watch the action with a pal from one of two seating options:
Standing room/general admission:
- $15 for two general admission tickets (a $30 value)
- $20 for two bleacher tickets (a $40 value)
- See the all-women roller derby team Hard Corps spin their wheels in a bout against Canadian roller derby team
- Doors open at 6 p.m., bout begins at 7 p.m.
- Event is all-ages
- Food, wine, beer, and liquor available for sale at fairgrounds
- Open invite to join after-party at Chevys Fresh Mex
Parking at the Del Mar Fairgrounds costs $9 and is not included with this Groupon.
Yelpers give the San Diego Derby Dolls an average of 4.5 stars:
- I just saw my first Derby Dolls match at the fair grounds. I instantly felt at home with the crowd; punky, down-to-earth, alternative, diversity. There was great music from the DJ to start. The game is fun. – Wayne R.
- We went to their exhibition game on Saturday at the Del Mar Faigrounds [sic] and it was great! They had 3 bars, music and vendors. - Katie T.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 3, 2010. Amount paid never expires. Valid only for seating option purchased. Parking fees not included. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.