See the San Diego Derby Dolls' flat track team Hard Corps go skate-to-skate against the Okanagan Peach Tarts from British Columbia on Saturday, October 2 at 7 p.m. at the Del Mar Fairgrounds. Watch the action with a pal from one of two seating options:
Standing room/general admission:
- $15 for two general admission tickets (a $30 value)
- $20 for two bleacher tickets (a $40 value)
- See the all-women roller derby team Hard Corps spin their wheels in a bout against Canadian roller derby team
- Doors open at 6 p.m., bout begins at 7 p.m.
- Event is all-ages
- Food, wine, beer, and liquor available for sale at fairgrounds
- Open invite to join after-party at Chevys Fresh Mex
Parking at the Del Mar Fairgrounds costs $9 and is not included with this Groupon.
Yelpers give the San Diego Derby Dolls an average of 4.5 stars:
- I just saw my first Derby Dolls match at the fair grounds. I instantly felt at home with the crowd; punky, down-to-earth, alternative, diversity. There was great music from the DJ to start. The game is fun. – Wayne R.
- We went to their exhibition game on Saturday at the Del Mar Faigrounds [sic] and it was great! They had 3 bars, music and vendors. - Katie T.
2260 Jimmy Durante Blvd.
Del Mar, California 92014Get Directions