- $149 for a discovering scuba-diving class for two, plus two underwater photos from San Diego Excellent Adventures
- Experience scuba diving and learn basic underwater training, procedures, and more
- Instructed and supervised by a trained and certified instructor
- Take a 40-foot guided-underwater-dive
- See fish, lobsters, rays, and other aquatic life like leopard sharks, and kelps
- Two keepsake underwater photos from scuba-diving experience
- Divers must be at least 10 years of age; call ahead to schedule appointment
Seven Insider Pagers give San Diego Excellent Adventures a five-star average: > * We were given more than just a great leeson [sic] of Scuba Diving a great prove of responsability [sic] and seriousness, we were taught patiencely [sic] and in a very friendly way, how to use all the equipment to have a safe dive. Everything went perfect, we had tons of fun and we had a experience of a life time. – Augustin R. > *I went scuba diving with SE Adventures in the kelp forest off La Jolla and in the canyon. It was a wonderful experience. The staff person, Justin was extremely professional , warm and friendly. He is an outstanding, experienced , knowledgeable, scuba professional. – Pat H.
San Diego Excellent Adventures
Disguised in wetsuits, flippers, and diving masks, humans almost seem indistinguishable from the scores of aquatic life that thrive among the San Diego coastline. In the water, curious sea lions tug playfully at divers' fins, and thick stalks of kelp wave like Queen Elizabeth telling the gathered crowd to go home already. With access to five separate sites in which to see such wonders, the guides at San Diego Excellent Adventures tailor their adventures—whether snorkeling, diving, or paddling—around the experience level of each tour group, ensuring an easy assimilation to undersea life.
During guided dives along La Jolla Shores, swimmers peer in on frolicking creatures such as lobsters, octopuses, and leopard sharks, and standup paddleboards grant access to Mission Bay's shoreline views previously seen only by terribly lost Venetian gondoliers. Currently the largest manmade bay in the country, Mission is known for its calm waters suited to beginners just learning to explore the ocean.
2500 Mission Blvd.
San Diego, California 92109Get Directions